The ‘standard’ can be ‘outstanding’: We use two proven techniques – rubber compression moulding and thermoplastic injection – and maximise our ability by continuing to invest in technical upgrades to achieve high standards of consistent performance. We are proud of our factory and think it is well worth seeing. It is fully equipped with the best production machinery and advanced control and automation systems. This, along with our world-class team, makes Aloft a self-sufficient manufacturing facility, from the initial chemical formulations to the final production.
Our doors are open.
Feel free to stop by.
Blending and vulcanisation by compression (mono and bicolour + label) with automated processes.
Injection of thermoplastic materials (mono, bi and tricoulor + label) with dehumidification of raw material and precision painting.
• +4,000 m2 covered area (+13,000 sq. ft) on a total of 13,000m2 (140.000 sq. ft).
• Close to the airport (less than 20km away ≈ 12 miles).
• Close to the sea port (less than 20km away ≈ 12 miles).
• Close to freight companies (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, and others).
• Highly qualified, versatile and motivated team.
• Automation of most industrial processes for lean human resource management.
• Approved, by customer audit, for Hygiene and Safety at Work, as well as for Social Responsibility.
4,000+ sq.m of shop floor
6,000+ sp.m of area for expansion
We tend to be great
at doing what we love.
Making soles can be incredible.
(+351) 22 937 111 6
Rua das Alminhas, 172,